Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Change of Pace

After a long hiatus, I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. After two years of being completely unhappy as a teacher, I'm leaving my job and the future is unknown. To help offset the income our family will lose, I'm looking into alternative ways to make money. I'm trying out multiple apps, doing surveys, and want to start trying to coupon. I figure if I'm not making money, I should at least try to save it anyway I can!

So, back to the new direction of my blog. I plan on sharing my experiences, successes, and failures with the various money-earning and money-saving apps and websites that I run across. Hopefully I can help others discover what's worth trying and what should be avoided.

Here's a list of the apps and websites (so far!) that I plan on trying and reviewing:

  • 20|20 Panel
  • Cartwheel
  • Checkout 51
  • Checkpoints
  • EasyShift
  • Field Agent
  • Get it Free
  • Groupon
  • Ibotta
  • InboxDollars
  • Living on a Dime
  • RetailMeNot
  • Shopkick
  • Viggle
If you know of other apps, websites, or penny-pinching groups I should try or that you'd like to see reviewed, please share it in the comments! Check back soon for my first review!

- Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by!